Skcin's primary objectives are to:
- Raise awareness of skin cancer through education, promoting prevention and early detection.
- To engage higher risk target groups via bespoke educational initiatives.
- To ensure the continued development, longevity and participation in our national accreditation schemes.
- To campaign for change, make a difference and save lives.
- Sunsafeschools.co.uk – The first and only accreditation scheme of it’s kind which is dedicated to educating our future generations on the importance of sun safety whilst assisting schools with practical policy guidance.
- Sunsafenurseries.co.uk – our Sun Safe Schools sister scheme for nurseries and pre-school settings developed to introduce sun safety education to younger children and provide suitable policy guidance.
- Sunsafeworkplaces.co.uk - our national accreditation scheme for employers of outdoor workers – promoting sun safety and education in the workplace alongside in-depth policy guidance.